Sophia Paraschos, MD
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician
Pediatric Medical Director
Dr. Sophia Paraschos joined Transitions LifeCare in July of 2018. She received her BA in religious studies at Carleton College in Minnesota before obtaining her MD from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Following completion of a combined residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at the University of North Carolina (UNC), she subsequently pursued fellowship in adult and pediatric palliative care at UNC. Dr. Paraschos is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics as well as board certified in hospice and palliative medicine.
Current Appointments and Affiliations
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician at Transitions LifeCare
- University of Massachusetts Medical School/M.D.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine / Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine / Adult and Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Board certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine